-
SCENE II. Athens. A room in Timon's house. Enter FLAVIUS, with two or three Servants First Servant Hear you, master steward, wh...
-
SCENE II. The same. Another street. Enter the corpse of KING HENRY the Sixth, Gentlemen with halberds to guard it; LADY ANNE being the ...
-
SCENE III. Another part of the island. Enter ALONSO, SEBASTIAN, ANTONIO, GONZALO, ADRIAN, FRANCISCO, and others GONZALO By'r la...
-
SCENE IV. London. The Tower. Enter CLARENCE and BRAKENBURY BRAKENBURY Why looks your grace so heavily today? CLARENCE O, I have ...
-
SCENE VIII. Before KING HENRY'S pavilion. Enter GOWER and WILLIAMS WILLIAMS I warrant it is to knight you, captain. Enter F...
-
SCENE VI. Another part of the field. Alarums. Enter KING HENRY and forces, EXETER, and others KING HENRY V Well have we done, thric...
-
SCENE III. Another room in the castle. Enter KING CLAUDIUS, attended KING CLAUDIUS I have sent to seek him, and to find the body. ...
-
SCENE IV. The Tower of London. Enter BUCKINGHAM, DERBY, HASTINGS, the BISHOP OF ELY, RATCLIFF, LOVEL, with others, and take their seats...
-
"Henry VIII" is a history play generally believed to be a collaboration between William Shakespeare and John Fletcher, based on ...
-
SCENE I. A room in POLONIUS' house. Enter POLONIUS and REYNALDO LORD POLONIUS Give him this money and these notes, Reynaldo. RE...