-
Sonnet XI As fast as thou shalt wane, so fast thou growest In one of thine, from that which thou departest; And that fresh blood which...
-
SCENE VI. Rome. A public place. Enter SICINIUS and BRUTUS SICINIUS We hear not of him, neither need we fear him; His remedies a...
-
PROLOGUE Enter Chorus Chorus O for a Muse of fire, that would ascend The brightest heaven of invention, A kingdom for a sta...
-
SCENE III. The same. Alarums, excursions, retreat. Enter KING JOHN, QUEEN ELINOR, ARTHUR, the BASTARD, HUBERT, and Lords KING JOHN ...
-
SCENE VIII. Under the walls of Alexandria. Alarum. Enter MARK ANTONY, in a march; SCARUS, with others MARK ANTONY We have beat him ...
-
SCENE I. Forres. The palace. Enter BANQUO BANQUO Thou hast it now: king, Cawdor, Glamis, all, As the weird women promised, and,...
-
SCENE III. Gloucester's castle. Enter GLOUCESTER and EDMUND GLOUCESTER Alack, alack, Edmund, I like not this unnatural deal...
-
SCENE II. Padua. Before HORTENSIO'S house. Enter PETRUCHIO and his man GRUMIO PETRUCHIO Verona, for a while I take my leave, ...
-
SCENE X. Kent. IDEN's garden. Enter CADE CADE Fie on ambition! fie on myself, that have a sword, and yet am ready to famish...
-
SCENE III. Another room In the castle. Enter OTHELLO, LODOVICO, DESDEMONA, EMILIA and Attendants LODOVICO I do beseech you, sir, tr...