-
SCENE I. A room in POLONIUS' house. Enter POLONIUS and REYNALDO LORD POLONIUS Give him this money and these notes, Reynaldo. RE...
-
SCENE I. A room in the castle. Enter KING CLAUDIUS, QUEEN GERTRUDE, ROSENCRANTZ, and GUILDENSTERN KING CLAUDIUS There's matter ...
-
SCENE IV. The platform. Enter HAMLET, HORATIO, and MARCELLUS HAMLET The air bites shrewdly; it is very cold. HORATIO It is a ni...
-
SCENE I. A room in the castle. Enter KING CLAUDIUS, QUEEN GERTRUDE, POLONIUS, OPHELIA, ROSENCRANTZ, and GUILDENSTERN KING CLAUDIUS ...
-
SCENE IV. The Queen's closet. Enter QUEEN MARGARET and POLONIUS LORD POLONIUS He will come straight. Look you lay home to him: ...
-
SCENE III. A room in Polonius' house. Enter LAERTES and OPHELIA LAERTES My necessaries are embark'd: farewell: And, sis...
-
SCENE IV. London. The Tower. Enter CLARENCE and BRAKENBURY BRAKENBURY Why looks your grace so heavily today? CLARENCE O, I have ...
-
SCENE IV. The Tower of London. Enter BUCKINGHAM, DERBY, HASTINGS, the BISHOP OF ELY, RATCLIFF, LOVEL, with others, and take their seats...
-
SCENE I. London. The palace. Flourish. Enter KING EDWARD IV sick, QUEEN ELIZABETH, DORSET, RIVERS, HASTINGS, BUCKINGHAM, GREY, and othe...
-
SCENE II. Before Lord Hastings' house. Enter a Messenger Messenger What, ho! my lord! HASTINGS [Within] Who knocks at the d...