-
SCENE I. Forres. The palace. Enter BANQUO BANQUO Thou hast it now: king, Cawdor, Glamis, all, As the weird women promised, and,...
-
SCENE VI. Rome. A public place. Enter SICINIUS and BRUTUS SICINIUS We hear not of him, neither need we fear him; His remedies a...
-
Sonnet XI As fast as thou shalt wane, so fast thou growest In one of thine, from that which thou departest; And that fresh blood which...
-
SCENE XV. The same. A monument. Enter CLEOPATRA and her maids aloft, with CHARMIAN and IRAS CLEOPATRA O Charmian, I will never go f...
-
SCENE X. Between the two camps. Enter MARK ANTONY and SCARUS, with their Army MARK ANTONY Their preparation is to-day by sea; W...
-
SCENE I. A Senator's house. Enter Senator, with papers in his hand Senator And late, five thousand: to Varro and to Isidore ...
-
SCENE I. Alexandria. OCTAVIUS CAESAR's camp. Enter OCTAVIUS CAESAR, AGRIPPA, DOLABELLA, MECAENAS, GALLUS, PROCULEIUS, and others, h...
-
SCENE IV. Before the castle. Enter DESDEMONA, EMILIA, and Clown DESDEMONA Do you know, sirrah, where Lieutenant Cassio lies? Clown ...
-
SCENE I. Athens. The palace of THESEUS. Enter THESEUS, HIPPOLYTA, PHILOSTRATE, and Attendants THESEUS Now, fair Hippolyta, our nupt...
-
SCENE II. Athens. A room in Timon's house. Enter FLAVIUS, with two or three Servants First Servant Hear you, master steward, wh...