-
Sonnet XI As fast as thou shalt wane, so fast thou growest In one of thine, from that which thou departest; And that fresh blood which...
-
SCENE VII. Near Actium. MARK ANTONY's camp. Enter CLEOPATRA and DOMITIUS ENOBARBUS CLEOPATRA I will be even with thee, doubt it...
-
SCENE I. Messina. POMPEY's house. Enter POMPEY, MENECRATES, and MENAS, in warlike manner POMPEY If the great gods be just, they...
-
SCENE I. Forres. The palace. Enter BANQUO BANQUO Thou hast it now: king, Cawdor, Glamis, all, As the weird women promised, and,...
-
SCENE III. A park near the palace. Enter three Murderers First Murderer But who did bid thee join with us? Third Murderer Macbe...
-
SCENE I. London. A street. Enter MISTRESS QUICKLY, FANG and his Boy with her, and SNARE following. MISTRESS QUICKLY Master Fang, ha...
-
SCENE II. London. A street. Enter FALSTAFF, with his Page bearing his sword and buckler FALSTAFF Sirrah, you giant, what says the d...
-
SCENE I. Rome. Before the Capitol; the Senate sitting above. A crowd of people; among them ARTEMIDORUS and the Soothsayer. Flourish. En...
-
SCENE III. Another part of the field. Alarums. Enter CASSIUS and TITINIUS CASSIUS O, look, Titinius, look, the villains fly! My...
-
SCENE I. Paris. A hall of state. Enter KING HENRY VI, GLOUCESTER, BISHOP OF WINCHESTER, YORK, SUFFOLK, SOMERSET, WARWICK, TALBOT, EXETE...