-
SCENE VI. Friar Laurence's cell. Enter FRIAR LAURENCE and ROMEO FRIAR LAURENCE So smile the heavens upon this holy act, Tha...
-
SCENE V. Court before the same. Enter KING LEAR, KENT, and Fool KING LEAR Go you before to Gloucester with these letters. Acqua...
-
SCENE V. Juliet's chamber. Enter Nurse Nurse Mistress! what, mistress! Juliet! fast, I warrant her, she: Why, lamb! why, la...
-
SCENE II. Another street. Enter OTHELLO, IAGO, and Attendants with torches IAGO Though in the trade of war I have slain men, Ye...
-
SCENE VI. The forest. Enter ORLANDO and ADAM ADAM Dear master, I can go no further. O, I die for food! Here lie I down, and mea...
-
SCENE I. Another part of the island. Enter ALONSO, SEBASTIAN, ANTONIO, GONZALO, ADRIAN, FRANCISCO, and others GONZALO Beseech you, ...
-
SCENE I. A lane by the wall of Capulet's orchard. Enter ROMEO ROMEO Can I go forward when my heart is here? Turn back, dull...
-
SCENE II. Another part of the forest. Enter, from one side, MOWBRAY, attended; afterwards the ARCHBISHOP OF YORK, HASTINGS, and others:...
-
SCENE IV. Another part of the forest. Enter DEMETRIUS and CHIRON with LAVINIA, ravished; her hands cut off, and her tongue cut out DEME...
-
SCENE VIII. Another part of the plains. Enter HECTOR HECTOR Most putrefied core, so fair without, Thy goodly armour thus hath c...